Saturday, December 19, 2009
BF and GF
I was shock to learn about your trip on the day itself. They told me that you will be on leave and you told me that you are going there. J, I dunno if I should be jealous or happy for you. On one hand, I am happy that you are spending time with her but on the other hand, I am extremely jealous. How should I feel?

My dear, I swear I did not say those three words so don't you dare to say it to me. Those were the words that I had been wanting to hear but to hear it from you at the wrong time, that irks me and you're making me hate you! I hate this J. I miss you so much. I really do....

If you only know..... if you only know.....

A friend had been wanting to come to Singapore to meet me but all I can do is wait for you while you are meeting her......

Don't make me regret this J... don't make me regret this.....
posted by Titiks @ 3:15 PM |
About Me

Titiks, born on 1st July, gainfully employed in an architech firm. Sometimes happy, sometimes sad but hey, I'm only human!
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Leave-me-a-note
Vidz