Wednesday, November 18, 2009
What was I thinking?
At last he asked me out for a movie. I told myself that I shall not wait for him as I will get disappointed but I did. Knowing very well that he might do it again and say sorry. Knowing that he is so busy with work. Knowing that he might not be sincere in really asking me out. I still wait.

He called me only after I reach home. I forced myself to act nonchalant. I forced myself to think that everything gonna be okay. Why must you call me? Why don't you just make me feel disappointed with you? It just make it easier for me to forget you. Why didn't you? J, I really dunno how I should I be feeling right now. I fallen for you. I admit that BUT I have to take a few steps back realising who I am. Realising my commitments. I can't. And that hurts. It really hurts and sometimes you just don't care though most of the times you do show concern but why when I feel okay, you are the one who hurts me with your words. I hate it. I really do.

Weeks ago, I am content just to hear your voice even if it means professionally. Today, you called and I received stares from oppa. I didn't even look at him. I just want to hear your voice. That's all. Do you know? Everyone look at the pictures and asked me but I was thinking... did you? That day when you knew we were going to the picnic. You are pissed off but you brush it off saying that you have baseball. J, it is written all over your face but you are just acting cool. J, if you really don't have any feelings for me, let me go. I don't want to hear you saying sorry all the time. I know you are going to do it again and again and again and it hurts.

ML, I don't mean to hide anything from you. Never did I realise that you took notice of everything eversince I got 'd'. Thank you so much for your concern but you have to know that in every bit of these broken pieces are only him....
posted by Titiks @ 11:05 PM |
About Me

Titiks, born on 1st July, gainfully employed in an architech firm. Sometimes happy, sometimes sad but hey, I'm only human!
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Leave-me-a-note
Vidz