Friday, November 27, 2009
Sat down and was thinking....
Are they born to be jerkass? Why on earth do I met jerkasses all of my life? Am I just unlucky or am I just fated to meet only jerkasses? Haiz... I really dunno.

Sat down and was thinking. What if I saw him with his gf when I go downtown during xmas? I really dunno how I am going to face them. I dunno if I am strong enuf to see them together. I should forget about him. I have to. Maybe, when Monday comes and I had passed all the documents to him, it will be a start of a new life. A life that doesn't involve him and him. I better face it now than later. I could be more hurt. I know that it will be difficult and will take a long time to forget him especially when we are working together but I will do it. I can do it and I have to do it.

Sat down and was thinking. Could I ever fall in love again? It is hard to say. But right now, what I know for sure is that, I can't love another. This love is for him and even if I am able to stop myself from loving him, my heart are is still not able to love another. I tried. I had tried but I can't. I rejected every possible dates. I rather be alone than be with another. I dunno what I am doing or what I am going to do. All I know right now, I have to forget him. I have to....

That is for sure.... good luck to me!
posted by Titiks @ 10:07 PM |
About Me

Titiks, born on 1st July, gainfully employed in an architech firm. Sometimes happy, sometimes sad but hey, I'm only human!
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Leave-me-a-note
Vidz