Friday, February 01, 2008
My nenek
Nenek is sick and is in critical condition. She got worse this morning when my sister went overseas with her hubby. I am afraid that she will go before my sister comes back. Nenek had not been recognizing me and its gonna be a year since she last call my name. Nenek nvr even look at me. All I want now is for her to at least hold on till my sister comes back and to call out my name at least once before she go to a better world. But right now, I am asking for too much, aren't I??

Please pray for her recovery. I dun expect her to be well like last time but at least she can eat and talk to us. I miss her voice, her hand who use to feed all of us, and I miss her... I really do...
posted by Titiks @ 11:49 AM |
About Me

Titiks, born on 1st July, gainfully employed in an architech firm. Sometimes happy, sometimes sad but hey, I'm only human!
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Leave-me-a-note
Vidz