Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Today...
Went to lunch today with my cousin and then I went to Sim Lim Square alone to pass letters to the previous owner of my office. On the way to Sim Lim Square.... I saw Paul Twohill!!!! He is with his brother. He wore a black jacket with a hood and of course his fringe covering his face and for that, i dun actually realise him. Its only wen he pull his hood and shifted his fringe dat shock me!!! He stare rite thru me as I nearly block his way. As I wanted to appear 'cool', i actually look down and walk den it struck me dat... hey I juz saw paul twohill!!!

Haiz... was alone in the office after lunch and I can't wait to get back home....

Miss my baby so much!!!
posted by Titiks @ 2:34 PM |
About Me

Titiks, born on 1st July, gainfully employed in an architech firm. Sometimes happy, sometimes sad but hey, I'm only human!
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Leave-me-a-note
Vidz