Sunday, April 22, 2007
My Wedding
I am married at last. Ending my singlehood at a young age. I hope I did the right thing. I never thought this marriage could happen. All these years, I had been looking for someone who I can call my prince. Never once did I notice that he is right in front of me. I had made great mistakes in the past. Leaving the ones who love me and went after someone whom I thought could be the one. Only to know that they are either attached or worse; married. Nearly got involve in an affair but God had given me his guidance. Alhamdulillah.

Now that I am married, I want to be a faithful and dutiful wife to my hubby. My responsibilities are heavier than last time when I was his fiancee. I am more than glad to do everything for my beloved hubby.

I am not using my handphone anymore since I had stopped working. Hubby wants me to settle myself first before finding for another job. Looks like I love home better. Haha!!! Well, that's it for now. Have to get ready before hubby comes back....
posted by Titiks @ 5:30 PM |
About Me

Titiks, born on 1st July, gainfully employed in an architech firm. Sometimes happy, sometimes sad but hey, I'm only human!
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Leave-me-a-note
Vidz