Monday, November 20, 2006
Me and You
Reading my blog from the start makes me think back about the past. About my frens who comes and goes as they wish. The people who makes me sad and you who is always there for me since we were frens. Looking back to the year that we lost contact. I am sad and now I am scared. I am afraid of losing you. I love you so much as a friend; as my boyfriend; as my fiance-to-be and as my future husband. I sayang a lot more than you think I do. I do not want to see you sad just like you did in the past. As much as I love you, you loved me enuf to make me last thru my days. You never fail to make me laugh and smile always. I really do not know what I would do without you in my life. I am glad God had sent me nobody else but you. For you are the one that I want to be for the rest of my life. For you are my best friend, my good friend, my darling boyfriend, my beloved fiance and my wonderful future husband. I love you for who you are and what you are. Insya'allah, we will be together till eternity and only death can separate us. Till then, I will love you with all my heart and will be faithful to you just like how you are to me. I love you darling.... I really really love you.
posted by Titiks @ 10:22 PM |
About Me

Titiks, born on 1st July, gainfully employed in an architech firm. Sometimes happy, sometimes sad but hey, I'm only human!
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Leave-me-a-note
Vidz