Wednesday, July 05, 2006
KL Trip
Went to KL with my family and my bro-in-law's family. Met up with my boyfriend's family when we were there. My first meeting with them. It was great. His mum is pretty. Spent my b'day with them. If I were to state everything here then it will be long story so I am not going into details.
I had fun. With my hotel room facing my boyfriend's workplace. Sigh.... the weekend ended so fast without us realising it. I miss him and his family. I dunno that I will love him this much. I am still scared to love someone after what had happened. I am really really afraid that it will happened again. But, I really hope that he really do loves me as how I love him till eternity. I do not want to lose him. I never did want to lose him. He made me see the bright side of things. He made me change the way I see things. He may be 'blur' at times but that is the cute side of him. I do not want someone to be clever all the time. I hate 'smart alec'. He is just fine. Just fine for me. Hopefully he would remain faithful to me just like I thought he is now. If he ever were to betray my trust; just like anybody else; I dunno what I would do. Maybe, I would be single for all my life.... yea, maybe.....
Nwae, he is coming to Singapore in August. Date to be confirm. Duh! My dad keep on saying, 'Not another abg n kak maya pls'. Hehe... He is referring to my cousin and his 'wtb' (wife-to-be). They met up once every week or every 2 weeks! And my cousing lives here while she lives in Jakarta! Luckily they are getting married. If not.... haiz.... the flight will make lotsa money. Duh!
I can't wait for him to come here nwae. I miss him so much and it is only days after we last met.... Haiz.... Dear, I love you. I love you so much!
posted by Titiks @ 10:16 PM |
About Me

Titiks, born on 1st July, gainfully employed in an architech firm. Sometimes happy, sometimes sad but hey, I'm only human!
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Leave-me-a-note
Vidz