Tuesday, June 13, 2006
Worked Late
Came back late from work yesterday and I was so tired. The last thing I want to do is to look for an arguement. I wanna rest and nothing more but this is what happen.....
Earlier in the day, I emailed my boyfriend saying that I will be back late as I am having a meeting with my boss and other consultants so I'll be back about 8 to 9pm as what I told my family too but we went to two places and cause a delay in time. My family understands my work but HE don't. As a girlfriend, I understand his work and I don't disturb him when he works overtime but why the hell he can't do the same to me!!! Everybody expects me to be in his shoes but has he been in my shoes??? I had been. I waited patiently for him to finish up his work and message me when he is back but why is he impatient? And blaming me for going back late? Do you think I like going back late if not for my work?? Damn it. He sent me a lot of messages asking why I never reply his messages. I am working damn it!!! I told you that I will have to off my hp. Did you get that??!!!!!! Why must you pressurize me??? And when I get back home, you never ask how is my work but instead you ask why I am back late. I AM F*CKING WORKING!!!!! What do you think I am up to??!!!!!
posted by Titiks @ 11:35 AM |
About Me

Titiks, born on 1st July, gainfully employed in an architech firm. Sometimes happy, sometimes sad but hey, I'm only human!
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Leave-me-a-note
Vidz