Tuesday, June 22, 2010
My feelings
Dear Sayang,

Please tell me what is this that I am feeling? I am too happy that at times, I almost never realise who I am. I do not have the right to question you. I do not have the right to ask anything from you but please let me have the right to have feelings for you even when we know that it is not the right time to have it.

My dear... my dear... could we still light up the sparks that had fade away with times? We had isn't it? The passion and love that we were feeling was more than last time and it grew stronger each time we meet. I hope that one day, our true feelings will be revealed and I hope that you are feeling the same way that I do...

God, please let me have this happiness if he is really the one for me... Amin.
posted by Titiks @ 11:27 PM |
About Me

Titiks, born on 1st July, gainfully employed in an architech firm. Sometimes happy, sometimes sad but hey, I'm only human!
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Leave-me-a-note
Vidz