Friday, May 21, 2010
I had tried....
Darling,

I had tried to be happy but in my heart, there is always 'something' that block me from being sincerely happy. That 'something' is my feeling. The feeling that was never spoken. I miss you a lot. I wait for your messages. I waited but there is nothing. You forgot your promise. How could you darl?! How could you? My heart. It hurts. It hurts a lot. Darl, just one message per day does suffice for me. How could you be so heartless?

Darling,

Where are you now my dear? Will you be like him? Left me without words and act as though nothing happens? Darl, please do not tarnish the impression that I had on you cause.... you are my darling....
posted by Titiks @ 11:35 PM |
About Me

Titiks, born on 1st July, gainfully employed in an architech firm. Sometimes happy, sometimes sad but hey, I'm only human!
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Leave-me-a-note
Vidz