Friday, May 21, 2010
You're off...
Darling, do you remember the promise that you gave me? Darl, you told me that you will msg me before you go but you did not. You only reply to my msgs. You are cruel. Now, allow me to forget you. I can't be with someone who dun care about me.

Darl, do u know that when you are up there, I was down here looking up at u. I dunno which was the plane you took so I took every plane that pass by between 7-7.10pm. Darl, I might have fallen for you. Before I fall deeper, let me forget you my darling.

It takes an hour to love someone but it takes me a lifetime to forget that someone. I love you darling.
posted by Titiks @ 12:29 AM |
About Me

Titiks, born on 1st July, gainfully employed in an architech firm. Sometimes happy, sometimes sad but hey, I'm only human!
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Leave-me-a-note
Vidz