Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Happy Days?
We realise that we do miss each other a lot. A real lot. And so we use every chance to meet each other. I am happy being with him. He is the light of my life besides my daughter and family. He loves talking about Ratu and he asked about her. Just when we are spending time together, 'J' called. He expect me to be home. Crazy ah.

I almost blurt out about me and 'J' and he ask me who. A stern 'Who'. Wow.. how do I answer this question man.... Aiyah... nwae my lives dun revolve around 'J' anymore. Although this guy whom I talked about also have the same initial 'J', but he is a lot more different den the other 'J'...

Darling, I told you not to be nice to me but you did and you told me dat one person in ur life is enough and you hug me. Though we never said it, but still I gonna said it to you; thank you for accepting me as I am. Thank you for being there. You had made me feel loved. Thank you for everything. I really appreciate it. Thank you darling and take care on your trip. I will be missing you much much more....
posted by Titiks @ 12:45 AM |
About Me

Titiks, born on 1st July, gainfully employed in an architech firm. Sometimes happy, sometimes sad but hey, I'm only human!
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Leave-me-a-note
Vidz