Friday, September 25, 2009
Jera
I am really confuse. My heart.... why the sudden fear? No strength to do anything. Why?

Why didn't he call yesterday? Am I waiting? I don't know. I don't want to be anywhere far from him.

I told myself that I don't want all this. I don't want anymore love but why? Why did I let him in? How did he find the key that was missing?

Love.... I admit but I am running away. Though it bring tears to my eyes but allow me to cry now than later. Though it is true of what you say. 'it is too late to regret.' but I really don't know. I wouldn't say I regret over what happen especially when it is with you. In fact, it is the best memory I had since March this year. In fact, I want to thank you. Don't ask me what it is for. I just want to thank you from the first time we met till now. Thanks for lying to make me happy. Thanks for being there for me when I needed you the most.

The rumours that began from our frequent messages should have stop. Maybe your laughter and smiles or even ur gazes to me could have stop too. Just because of my status. Just because of our races or maybe...just maybe because of our nationalities. Maybe we are not meant to be together. Maybe you are suppose to be with her. Don't worry my dear. I am not running from you because of her though you deny being with her.

Thanks for calling me today. I admit I miss you so much. Thank you for being fickle. It makes my decision easier.

One thing though my dear. One thing that I wish you could know. I never meant for this to happen. I never did meant for this to happen. My heart...it is painful. The wound is real. It was almost heal until you came along. It is not bleeding but still it is not heal. The wound just stop healing nor is it gotten worst until now. I cried.... a lot.... My dear... my dear.... I am sorry for not meeting you earlier in our life. Is it my fault? I am going away from you. I am trying my best not to contact you. So, please help me...
posted by Titiks @ 9:58 PM |
About Me

Titiks, born on 1st July, gainfully employed in an architech firm. Sometimes happy, sometimes sad but hey, I'm only human!
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Leave-me-a-note
Vidz