Wednesday, September 02, 2009
Honesty
I just don't understand why people should lie? Lies was given at a starting of friendship. Can you imagine that? How am I suppose to trust people? I had understood that realities are not fantasies but please don't make me believe that life are full lies. I just about to pick up my strength and courage.

It is hurting. I hate liars. Because of them, my life had been ruined. My heart has closed its doors for everybody. It is the first time after a long time that I felt comfortable talking about everything just to know that the friend that I trust, lied to me.

This is just great! What have I done to deserve all this?!!!

But.... somehow, I still hope that you will explain everything (if you only knew that I found out about your lies).
posted by Titiks @ 5:22 AM |
About Me

Titiks, born on 1st July, gainfully employed in an architech firm. Sometimes happy, sometimes sad but hey, I'm only human!
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Leave-me-a-note
Vidz