Saturday, May 16, 2009
In a daze
He msg me again and ask me out. I really dunno whether to accept it or not. My heart feels numb. I am really really tired of everything. It is hard being a mother. I have to be strong for her. I am really afraid to have someone in my life. I dun want to neglect her. Even maybe if I accept his invitation, that will still makes me feel that am neglecting her. I am feeling guilty enuf that I can't give her a complete family but even if I found someone, will he able to love her like I do. I am really scared and so I am sorry that I can't accept it.

Please don't misunderstand me. I am just afraid that your love and concern is nothing but sympathy. I am really afraid mister. Really afraid... but am really hoping if you can really show me your sincerity.

Appreciate everything that you done for me.
posted by Titiks @ 9:13 PM |
About Me

Titiks, born on 1st July, gainfully employed in an architech firm. Sometimes happy, sometimes sad but hey, I'm only human!
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Leave-me-a-note
Vidz