Monday, November 17, 2008
Mistakes
What do I feel like doing now? I dun feel like working. I dun feel like sleeping. I dun feel like talking nor do I feel like shopping. I kept making mistakes at work and maybe yes I'm dreaming. How I wish I am somewhere faraway from Singapore. Maybe I need a break. Away from everything. But, it is just so expensive to go anywhere now. Haiz.... hopefully money drop from the sky and I could bring my daughter to a faraway land.... How I wish! (Ok ok.... with my parents too.... oklah oklah.... with my siblings too la..... pay urself ok... wakakakkakaakaka)
posted by Titiks @ 5:08 PM |
About Me

Titiks, born on 1st July, gainfully employed in an architech firm. Sometimes happy, sometimes sad but hey, I'm only human!
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Leave-me-a-note
Vidz