Sunday, December 28, 2008
HURT
It is not even official yet and I still admit to people that I am his but how could he do this to me. Everyone says that it is not worth crying over it but I am just but human. I have feelings and emotions. I thot he really working very hard but there he is with sumbody hooking her arms ard his. I won't deny it. I am hurt. I felt like thousands of needles poking thru my heart but I dun wanna my family to worry about me. I can't let go of these feelings in front of them. I just can't.

I really need time alone to just put the fact in me that he never loves me. I have to realise that even though it is too late to realise everything....
posted by Titiks @ 9:30 PM |
About Me

Titiks, born on 1st July, gainfully employed in an architech firm. Sometimes happy, sometimes sad but hey, I'm only human!
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Leave-me-a-note
Vidz