Monday, July 17, 2006
UNHAPPY (R U HAPPY?????)
I think I need to tell the whole world thru my blog that I am not happy... I am always tired and I am DAMN SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(So, r u happy now that I had told the whole world?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it wrong for me to be tired after work? I had faced the computer the whole day in the office and the last thing I need to do when I am at home is to face this damn computer again and u dun even appreciate that?! Apa lagi kau nak ni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cummon la!!!! I only have little time for even my family members and I need time for myself to relax too. Kau ingatkan aku ni robot kape?!!! Kalau kau bole buat.... itu diri engkau! Ni aku and I am sick. All I need is for you to understand me! That's all!!!!!! Susah sangat ke????)
posted by Titiks @ 10:43 PM |
About Me

Titiks, born on 1st July, gainfully employed in an architech firm. Sometimes happy, sometimes sad but hey, I'm only human!
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Leave-me-a-note
Vidz