Friday, July 09, 2010
My life, my fate..
Is this just a stupid feeling of mine? I feel like he is changing. Well, ppl change. Some for the better and some for the worst. When they change, they are blind as to the reason what had brought them here at the first place. I had closed my heart many times over but I give myself yet another chance cos it is with you. I dun wish to take her place as the mother of ur child. She is still the mother and I respect that. You dunno what I want. I do not want anything. I am just glad dat you are by my side now and nothing else matters to me. I feel appreciated but why do I feel lost now? Sayang, please be nice to me and take care of the heart that I had given to u. Please....
posted by Titiks @ 12:41 AM |
About Me

Titiks, born on 1st July, gainfully employed in an architech firm. Sometimes happy, sometimes sad but hey, I'm only human!
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Leave-me-a-note
Vidz