Wednesday, August 30, 2006
To my only One...
Dear,
We had gone through thick and thin in our lives. Be as an individual or as a couple. There might be him who tried means and ways to break us up. Mum told me that it is okay as long as we trust each other and be honest with one another. As far as I know, there are no secrets between us and I am glad that at last I dun need to pretend to be someone else. Maybe we are very comfortable as we start out as friends. We love each other. That is what matters. Maybe when we get engage in Feb next year, our feelings will grow stronger as it does now; with each and every second that the clock tick by. It grows much more with that look in your eyes. With the smiles that you gave me. There might be things that we disagree but nobody can run away from that. I love you dear and I know you will be the man for me. I can't help but smile when you introduce me to your friend as your future fiancee. Your friend says that you are lucky to have me but I think I am the one who is lucky to have you as a friend, my boyfriend, my future fiance and gradually my husband. I love you dear... Love you very much..
posted by Titiks @ 11:48 PM |
About Me

Titiks, born on 1st July, gainfully employed in an architech firm. Sometimes happy, sometimes sad but hey, I'm only human!
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Leave-me-a-note
Vidz