Friday, February 04, 2011
My dear...
My dear my dear... what should I say?

Thanks for everything.
For spending the night prawning with me.
For just being there.

My dear my dear... what should I say?

From the bottom of my broken heart, there is you.
From the shattered family that lead us together again.
From the past we had together that still haunts me.

My dear my dear... what should I say?

Am looking forward to every moment that we will have together.
Though I know, you had taken things for granted but I am still here... for you...

Let me make a promise to myself. I will work hard for our happiness and the happiness of our childrens..

I love all of you....
posted by Titiks @ 5:53 PM |
About Me

Titiks, born on 1st July, gainfully employed in an architech firm. Sometimes happy, sometimes sad but hey, I'm only human!
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Leave-me-a-note
Vidz