Tuesday, February 08, 2011
Emo Realisation
Watched KBS and feeling emo all of a sudden. Then reality struck... I have no one...

I have a sharp nose u noe and I hate my gut feelings and instincts. I smelt the perfume. The seat was way too back. You did not answer my questions. You raised your voice at me. Maybe I was just too sensitive. I dunno.. It reminds me of the first time u scold me till I had a change of heart but I still love u. It is as though you had stayed in my heart for a long long time. Then I realise.. it was always me who holds your hand. I cried...

My dear.. do you remember? It's nearly a year since we met again. We counted every days, every hours, every minutes and every seconds of the day till the next time we meet even when we just met...

My dear.. do you remember? You are so sweet to me. You point out my fault gently but firmly. You are always there for me...

My dear.. do you remember? You make sure I am not hurt by words or others...

Then I realise my dear.. My happiness never lasts long. You forgot your promises. The countdowns had fade away... You're no longer sweet to me and... I am hurt by your own words.

Thanks so my dear for making me cry.. You made me realise that happiness was never mine...
posted by Titiks @ 1:53 AM |
About Me

Titiks, born on 1st July, gainfully employed in an architech firm. Sometimes happy, sometimes sad but hey, I'm only human!
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Leave-me-a-note
Vidz