Thursday, August 10, 2006
Happy National Day!!!!
Manage to catch the fireworks at the stadium!!! I just love it!!! It is nice!!!! And it happens right on top of us!!! It is very nice! Very romantic! Fantastic!!!! I love it and I love the people who watch with me... Thank you for bringing me there and let me enjoy this unforgettable moments. It is not the first time that I saw fireworks but it the company that I am with who watch with me that matters. Thank you!!!
I did not change. I am juz sick and tired of my life. I am tired of getting hurt. It is time for me to be happy. I am 22 now and down the road I want to be with someone who understands me, sees to my needs, love god. Not that I had found that someone but he is not there yet. Even if you said I change... well live with it. Complain to whoever you want cause at the end of the day, I am the one who will feel the happiness. I am not going with someone whom I am not happy with. Nobody knows if I am happy or not better than myself. I love myself and it is time for me to be HAPPY!!!
posted by Titiks @ 1:03 AM |
About Me

Titiks, born on 1st July, gainfully employed in an architech firm. Sometimes happy, sometimes sad but hey, I'm only human!
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Leave-me-a-note
Vidz