Sunday, February 19, 2006
Finding Peace
Here I am again with lots of complaints and unhappiness. It's not that I am unhappy with my life but I just hate the way my life is going or should I say I hate the way the road is leading? He thot that he is damn good looking that I should still be head over heels in love with him. Well, he is not and I dun love him or should I say that I never love him. Maybe infatuation but never love. Why should I forget my boyfriend for him? Who is he to call my boyfriend an idiot? He have no right to do that. I hate him. He makes me puke. I can't stand him. I can't stand his snobbish behaviour.. always think that he is the only person who is right even though he is wrong. I can't stand the way he boss his family around. I can't stand the way he shout at his mother as if he is the man in the house. He shouted at the person whom every person in this world should respect. A Mother. How could he do that? He even dared to shout at me in public? That is ridiculous!!! I never ever want to marry a person like him. I rather remain single all my life than be with someone like him who only think of God when in trouble and think that he is the only one in this world who think of Him all the time.... Goodness!!!!
posted by Titiks @ 1:42 AM |
About Me

Titiks, born on 1st July, gainfully employed in an architech firm. Sometimes happy, sometimes sad but hey, I'm only human!
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Leave-me-a-note
Vidz