Friday, January 27, 2006
Off all person.... HER???
I dun care a damn if he were to choose sumbody else but her? Off all person... her? And why should I care? I dun even know the answer. I dun have anymore feelings for him and I think he should be with her since she is pregnant with his child. I should be happy for them but why am I feeling this way? I really dunno!!!!!!!!! I hate to see her face... I hate to see his face... BUT I even hate to see their faces together. I hate them. I hate her.... I just hate her... I dunno if he do it to spite me but I can't deny from the fact that I HATE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
posted by Titiks @ 12:03 AM |
About Me

Titiks, born on 1st July, gainfully employed in an architech firm. Sometimes happy, sometimes sad but hey, I'm only human!
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Leave-me-a-note
Vidz